Learning a new language is an adventure, and teaching it could be a little tricky If you don’t have the proper tools to motivate to your students. In this Blog you can find easy and useful tools and activities to teach the Shakespeare language. I hope you find it interesting.

viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

THE VERB "TO BE"

Create a multimedia teaching activities for your students is very easy with http://www.educaplay.com/

You can create your own teaching activities with an attractive professional result. There are a lot of types of teaching activities. 

I show you an activity I have created in a few minutes. You can play and test your knowledge of verb "to be"

Complete the sentences

Write the correct word or words to fill the gap

Complete the sentence

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Estefanía!
    Thanks for sharing with us the website "Educaplay" to help us create our alumnos.Yo activities also have used in my blog.
    I really liked how you used to create this exercise is simple but I think it is very useful for children to work and learn properly the verb to be. A greeting.

    ResponderEliminar