Learning a new language is an adventure, and teaching it could be a little tricky If you don’t have the proper tools to motivate to your students. In this Blog you can find easy and useful tools and activities to teach the Shakespeare language. I hope you find it interesting.

jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

I CAN SING A RAINBOW


Teaching the colors can be easy and fun.


Red and yellow and pink and green,
Orange and purple and blue.

I can sing a rainbow, 
Sing a rainbow, 
Sing a rainbow to you.

Red and yellow and pink and green,
orange and purple and blue. 

I can sing a rainbow, 
Sing a rainbow, 
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow to you.



Download 
Write the correct names of the colors over the lines

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Estefanía!
    This song is very fun! Coincidentally, I also used a song about the rainbow for teaching colors in my blog ;o). It’s a good way to keep children’s attention, and while they are having fun they are learning! I think that this activity is very appropriate for the first level of Primary.

    Congratulation for your work!
    Eva.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Estefanía,

    I have liked very much your blog, there are a good variety of activities from differents programs, I also liked Educaplay as you could see in my blog because it offers many different chances to make your own activities.

    I have liked this activity for the song, it is very catchy and funny. I also think you have done very well adding the letter of the song in order to help your students.

    Congratulations and thanks for your comment in my blog.

    ResponderEliminar